The Amazing Race: All-Stars
CBS' The Amazing Race continued its Emmy dominance as it was awarded Outstanding Reality-competition Program honors during last night's live broadcast of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Full Story
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano could soon have four little girls or his very first baby boy in the family.
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fourteen reality television shows received a total of 39 nominations in today's announcement of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards nominees -- with the number of shows and the amount of total nominations representing the highest ever for both.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
With their romantic relationship already on the rocks, The Amazing Race: All-Stars was apparently the kiss-of-death for winners Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner.
Love them or hate them, cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Baklayan Faddoul at least deserve a tip of the cap for being the third team to cross the finish line during CBS' finale of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Dustin Seltzer and Kandice Pelletier were looking to become the first all-female team to ever win The Amazing Race when they signed-up for All-Stars on the heels of their fourth-place finish during The Amazing Race's tenth season.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner finished in first for only one leg of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Luckily for them it was the thirteenth and final leg, as they were the first team to cross the finish line of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment during last night's finale to claim the $1 million prize.
After 28 days, five continents and more than 45,000 miles, Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner were the first team to cross the finish line during last night's finale of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars, making the pair -- who had never previously raced together as a duo -- the winners of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment and its $1 million grand prize.
Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez finished fourth during The Amazing Race's second season, and unfortunately for them, the best friends didn't fair much better during the reality competition series' All-Stars' edition, as they once again just missed out on the Top 3.
It was deja vu all over again for Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez, who just like during The Amazing Race's second season, finished in fourth place during CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
"For The Second Week In A Row," our episode summary for the eleventh episode of The Amazing Race: All-Stars, the eleventh edition of The Amazing Race, written by samboohoo, is now available.
- 'American Idol' eliminates another girl after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Garrett Adelstein talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan's new reality show trailer release shows Oprah Winfrey struggling with the troubled star
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro dancers and celebrities unhappy about new partner-swapping twist
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly also robbed, $50,000 in cash stolen
- Nene Leakes not worried about 'Dancing with the Stars' stint
- 'The Voice': One contestant sounds like Usher but looks like Blake Shelton, another singer sets off fireworks
- Exclusive: Mark Jackson and replacement partner Mallory Ervin talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I did not feel bad for Juan Pablo Galavis at all
- Teresa Giudice and husband Joe Giudice reach plea deal and plead guilty to a handful of fraud charges, facing jail time
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: The women don't sympathize with how hard the process was for me too
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1