The Amazing Race: All-Stars
CBS' The Amazing Race continued its Emmy dominance as it was awarded Outstanding Reality-competition Program honors during last night's live broadcast of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Full Story
Former Survivor castaways and The Amazing Race couple Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and Amber Mariano have welcomed their fourth child into the world.
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano could soon have four little girls or his very first baby boy in the family.
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fourteen reality television shows received a total of 39 nominations in today's announcement of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards nominees -- with the number of shows and the amount of total nominations representing the highest ever for both.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
With their romantic relationship already on the rocks, The Amazing Race: All-Stars was apparently the kiss-of-death for winners Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner.
Love them or hate them, cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Baklayan Faddoul at least deserve a tip of the cap for being the third team to cross the finish line during CBS' finale of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Dustin Seltzer and Kandice Pelletier were looking to become the first all-female team to ever win The Amazing Race when they signed-up for All-Stars on the heels of their fourth-place finish during The Amazing Race's tenth season.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner finished in first for only one leg of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Luckily for them it was the thirteenth and final leg, as they were the first team to cross the finish line of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment during last night's finale to claim the $1 million prize.
After 28 days, five continents and more than 45,000 miles, Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner were the first team to cross the finish line during last night's finale of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars, making the pair -- who had never previously raced together as a duo -- the winners of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment and its $1 million grand prize.
Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez finished fourth during The Amazing Race's second season, and unfortunately for them, the best friends didn't fair much better during the reality competition series' All-Stars' edition, as they once again just missed out on the Top 3.
It was deja vu all over again for Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez, who just like during The Amazing Race's second season, finished in fourth place during CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired
- 'Sons of Guns' star Stephanie Hayden stands by rape charge against father William Hayden, claims he molested her too
- Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking it
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' eliminates Zina Garrison and the Blue Team votes off Andrea Wilamowski
- Phil Robertson declares AIDS is God's punishment for gays
- New 'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jessie Pavelka and Jennifer Widerstrom: They hazed us a little bit but it's surreal
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's 'True Tori' reality series renewed by Lifetime
- Juan Pablo Galavis: My relationship with Nikki Ferrell would've been over if it wasn't for one thing
- Kanye West reportedly rushed to hospital with migraine in Australia
- Apollo Nida enters jail late after blowout fight with wife Phaedra Parks
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1